Charlotte Pass is an isolated mountain village, so there are no shops.
We suggest you bring:
- An image, object or even drawing (could be flow chart etc) that represents or encapsulates your personal weed management success story or landscape/weed management vision. Please be as imaginative as you can.
- Hat for shade and fly veil – there are giant flies. Insect repellent is optional.
- Cap for windy conditions
- Clothes for all seasons. The current forecast weather pattern looks changeable, so hopefully we will get some sun (so bring some shorts), but with a high probability of some cool conditions with showers. We suggest layers including warm windproofs plus long windproof pants; waterproof coat and, if you have them, waterproof pants: we intend to get out there whatever! Nights can be very cool.
- Walking boots
- Pens and notebook
- Camera and download and recharge cables
- Binoculars (optional)
- Day pack
- Drink bottles for at least 2 litres water to carry on walks – the hotel water is drinkable.
- Credit card or cash to pay bar bill!
- Telstra mobile phone may work, but other networks are unlikely to work at the hotel.